Head of Content and Editorial Strategy
- 3-8 years of experience in content strategizing and managing the content marketing teams.
- Have a proven record of creating fantastic content at all the stages of a buyer journey.
- Expert in keyword research and content performance analysis.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies.
- A demonstrated ability to accurately evaluate someone else's work.
- Inspirational leader, creative, and hungry for new ideas.
- Efficient manager with solid skills to prioritize teamwork, effectively delegate and meet deadlines.
- Following the best on-page SEO practices, literate with how to write, interpret and edit HTML.
- Proactive in exploring and utilizing all kinds of content tools and techniques.
- Desire to make the best products in the industry.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Develop & own content strategy, from idea to performance analysis.
- Oversee a team of writers to create all formats of content.
- Drive content-specific key performance indicators across the business. Work with product, design, marketing, and partnership teams to succeed.
- Provide guidance, input, edits, feedback, and mentorship to writers as needed.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar to manage a content pipeline from creation to delivery.
- Follow competitors’ content and industry trends to drive implementation of the best practices.
- Generate fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company’s brand identity.
- 100% remote opportunity.
- Constant salary indexation and clear professional growth roadmap (performance reviews).
- Stock option (you can get a share in 3X-growing company).
- Free English courses.
- Strong product/market fit.
- Ideal time & stage to benefit from companies growth.
- Extremely fun & open working environment.
- Strong ethics & value system.
- Investors in Improvado are Silicon Valley elites; i.e., Jonah Goodhart (SVP Oracle Data Cloud, Former Founder & CEO of MOAT), Kim Perell (CEO Amobee), Toby Gabriner (Former CEO Nextroll, CEO Bitly), Auren Hoffman (Founder & Former CEO of LiveRamp), etc., as well as Bullpen Capital and 500-Start Ups.
Специальности: редактор креативный продюсер